Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Boy


Today is my son Micah's birthday. He's six. It seems impossible that six whole years have passed since the dr laid that tiny baby in my arms. Yet here he is, roudy, loud, sweet and feisty!


I try not to wish for too much for my kids as I want them to do their own wishing and dreaming without mine being in the way but I will wish this much for my son this coming year. I wish upon him hope, wisdom, kindness, passion and love. I wish him a year filled with these things, a year he will look back on fondly and a year that he will grow in.


To my sweet, darling boy, I love you more than you can comprehend. My life would be so much less without you in it. You bring me smiles and joy when I feel overwhelmed and tired. You bring me love. I cannot imagine my life void of you. Have a beautiful year, Mr. Micah Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment