Monday, April 5, 2010

Bags, Bags, Bags!











I think I may have just found my niche in this world of crochet. Handbags. Oh how I love to make handbags. I've been having an absolute blast making purses, bags and clutches with all different kinds of yarns, adding embellishments and bringing designs from mere ideas in my head to an actual product. I love it so much, I've decided my etsy shop is going to go in only two directions now: hats and handbags.




A sampling of some of the bags currently for sale in my shop and a few that will be listed in the next week!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lacey - it seems I'm your first follower! I think you are doing VERY well to be so new at crocheting! And I also think this "question of the week" will be fun to do - thanks for thinking of it!

    A suggestion, if I may be so bold: put a link to your Etsy shop on your side bar -- an Etsy Mini would be perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacey,
    What a great story to your start of becoming a hooker! I love that fact that you feel a connection to the women of history who did this out of need, not just enjoyment. We are sooooooo lucky today! You are amazing! Keep that hook hot :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I would REALLY like to do that but I cannot figure out HOW! lol!

    ReplyDelete